Paul is responsible for developing residential components for Four Seasons hotel and resort mixed-use and stand-alone developments around the world. He is currently working in nearly every major market in the Americas, EMEA and APAC theaters – as well as a number of key emerging markets - developing both primary and vacation home residences with some of the world’s most prominent and influential developers, investors, architects and interior designers. Luxury real estate products include a full complement of estate homes, single family detached residences, high/low/mid-rise multi-family condominium towers and golf course townhomes – with a current pipeline under development of over 5,000 residences representing over $20B of real estate sales value.
Paul provides strategic planning advice at the early stages of a project to help developers and property owners realize their vision, save time and money, maximize overall project performance and ultimately create great real estate. Areas of guidance and direction include: market research and feasibility, site selection and master-plan optimization, massing and stacking plans, inventory mix, unit count, sizing and floor plan layouts, market driven design features, interior design recommendations, rental program, amenities program, service offering and hotel integration. His primary focus is maximizing real estate asset values by designing saleable products that a) exceed pricing targets and absorption rates, (b) achieve efficiencies in operational cost allocations resulting in lower carrying costs for buyers, and (c) realize savings in sales and marketing expenditures.
As an expert in new development sales and marketing, Paul has a deep understanding of both luxury and residential markets and HNW and UHNW buyer profile and how they relate to branding. He works directly with market research companies, best in class local, regional and international brokers and creative agencies from around the world designing sales launch architectures that yield a higher number of initial sales that would otherwise take considerably more time to achieve - and creating pricing and inventory release strategies that accelerate sales velocity and maximize total project revenues.
Harvard University – Graduate School of Design Cambridge, MA
Advanced Management Development Program (AMDP) 2016
University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business Los Angeles, CA
Master of Business Administration (EMBA) 2011
• Achievements: Graduated top of the class with Highest Honors; Phi Kappa Phi - election to USC’s oldest all-University honor society, reflecting academic excellence in the highest 10 percent of graduate students; Beta Gamma Sigma - international business honor society recognizing academic achievement in the study of business and fostering personal and professional excellence.
Arizona State University Tempe, AZ
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science 1991
• Achievements: Cum Laude; Golden Key National Honor Society; Pi Sigma Alpha (National Political Science Honor Society); ASU delegate for the “200th Anniversary of the Bill of Rights” convention in Washington, D.C. sponsored by the National Office for the Study of the Presidency; European Comparative Cultures internship sponsored by the City of Tempe.
• Arizona Real Estate Licensee: 1990-2006
• California Real Estate Licensee: 2003-2008
Foundation for Marriage & Relationship Enrichment North County San Diego, CA
Chairman of the Board and Advisory Committee Member 2008 to Present
• Collaborating with Dr. Gary Oliver from The Center for Relationship Enrichment, John Brown University, Siloam Springs, AR; and North Coast Calvary Chapel in Carlsbad, CA – to establish a marriage foundation in San Diego to encourage the growth of healthy relationships with an emphasis on the enrichment and restoration of marriages for the benefit of the local community.
Horizon North County Church & Horizon Prep School Rancho Santa Fe, CA Executive Planning Committee Member 2010 to 2013
• Part of an Executive Planning Committee appointed by the Senior Pastor and the Board advising and directing church leadership through a start-up capital campaign for the church and school - projected to raise up to $30M in initial funding commitments in order to finalize construction of the entire project.
Aviara Master Association Carlsbad, CA
Board of Directors 2004-2005
• Master Planned Community with 1,400 homes and Four Seasons Hotel and Residential development.